These are so lovely! I'd love to seem more in this style~
Retro Vilage Seasonal Pack
A downloadable asset pack
Bring seasonal taste into your game with Retro Village Pack.These tiles contain tileset with 3 different seasons: spring /summer, autumn and winter.
These tiles originally arranged in 24 x 24 grid and scaled by 200%
This pack includes:
- Exterior tiles that comes with three seasons: spring/summer, autumn and winter
- Animated water tiles
- Houses and shops
- School tiles
- A variety of interior objects:computer device, vending machines, kitchen tiles
- 4 directional animated character sprite walking and running
- Animated fish and door.
- A character sprite template for artist
- A sample map demo created using Rpg Maker MV
- You can sell games made with this. This pack is designed to work best on Rpg Maker Mv. However, you can also use it on any game engine or for any tools.
- You are free to edit these assets but you can't sell the graphics themselves.
- Credit is optional.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.80 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Much heartwarming tileset :)
I would love to see another retro style tileset from you!
This look Beautiful :D, I cant wate to try it out and edit the colours :D thanks
Thank you :D
Any time. How did you make the tileset I always wanted to learn :D. Do you have any videos or references on how to start make them. would you be willing to teach me how to make one if you don't mind :D.
Thank you ^_^ :D.
Do you have any of the resources links you used on Pixelation :D, I am having some trouble finding tutorials. Where did you start when you where looking into creating your own tilesets :)
The pixelation is community for pixel artist. However, Tileset aren't necessary to be pixel art. You can for example create a tileset with digital painting or vector image.
If you want to make tiles you need to learn how to tiling, grid, etc. The youtube video that I mentioned before was my starting point. It explain how the tileset works and how to tiling them.
It looks very pretty. :D